Healthy Wife... Happy Life

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome...

Welcome to Healthy Wife... Happy Life.  I have had quite the journey these past years, trying to find myself, looking to how I can change myself, wanting more for myself.  I absolutely love being a Mom, but there are many times I find myself asking God, what is it that is my purpose here.  Being a Mom, we find ourselves filling up our days with all of the "Mommy" things that need to get done.  Much of our lives center around taking care of our loved ones, shuttling them back and forth, here and there, and taking care of every one's daily needs.  I think many times at the end of my day, "Just what did I really do today?"  I have found that when I do make time for myself, I feel better.  This time can be spent in such different ways.  The hour long cycle class, a pedicure, watching a show on the DVR late one night when all are asleep, or even the time when I make a lunch for myself and eat it on my own time.  This last year for me has been a personal health journey.  I have taken steps to eat healthier, I have rid myself of "some" of the weight I needed to, I have made small things a priority in my life and I have found myself to be both Healthier and Happier.  I have decided that I want to share all things, good and bad, embarrassing and exciting, and happy and sad with all.  I am on a journey that has helped me to realize that happiness comes from being productive, being useful, and making a difference.  I hope you will take this journey with me to making life a bit easier, a bit sillier, and of course HEALTHIER. 
Now a great deal of this blog is going to about eating better, loosing the extra weight, getting healthy, but I will make sure to mix in lots of fun.  I am here to be real.  I will share secrets I have kept even from the DMV (the department of motor vehicles )... ha ha... I want to share what is working for me, what hasn't, healthy recipes, ways to rid the extra pounds, and hope we can do it together.  I am here to be a help to you and make a difference.  I hope you will take this journey with me and together we will be Healthier and Happier Women leading Healthier and Happier Lives. 

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment